At present times, beauty sets to various standards. The trending standard of beauty is flawless skin with no visible growth of hair on it. To fulfill the criteria of beauty people opt for different treatments and techniques. They mostly use techniques like waxing and shaving to get rid of unwanted hair. These conservative measures do work but for a very short period of time and as a result, cause damage to the skin. Shaving the skin can cause the skin to get bruises, itchiness, and redness. However, waxing causes ingrown hairs, burning, and infections in the skin. The easiest and most painless method that can help solve all the above-mentioned problems is Laser. You can get all particulars regarding this procedure in Laser Hair Removal in Dubai – A comprehensive guide.
What is it?
Laser Hair Removal in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is a non-invasive procedure. It uses a laser to remove the hair permanently. Furthermore, helps in breaking the hair follicles of the hair which destroys the melanin in the hair and causes the hair to break. It weakens the hair root and eventually, stops hair growth.
This procedure is beneficial for every person who wants to get rid of hair growth and make their skin look flawless. It is competent for every body part.
- However, the laser is most effective on light skin. Because it has less amount of melanin in it. On applying a laser to it, it has less chance of pigmentation. On the other hand, darker skin has a high amount of melanin in the skin which has a greater chance of pigmentation.
- The person who has darker hair shows more effective results of the laser. Because the laser breaks the melanin in the hair, more melanin causes the laser to work more efficiently.
- Does not have any kind of skin disease.
- Has a good health condition.
- Skin is not sensitive to heat.
Before starting the treatment the dermatologists will consult with you to discuss the procedure and its outcome. He will discuss the desired result, risks, and complications associated with the treatment. The doctor will completely make up your mind before initiating the treatment.
- He will discuss your medical history and tell you if you are eligible for this treatment.
- Makes sure your skin is not sensitive to heat.
- Advice you not to stop taking any medication 3 days before treatment.
- Do not wax the area prior to treatment.
Dermatologists perform this treatment in several steps to make the results more productive. The laser uses light energy to destroy the hair follicles and reduce the growth of hair permanently. All of the hair from the target area does not remove in one session only. Complete removal of hair requires various numbers of sessions. But the number of sessions completely relies on the individual and his hair consistency.
- The dermatologist will examine and clean the target area.
- Apply anesthesia to the area.
- Mark the treatment area.
- With the help of a handheld device apply the laser to the particular area.
- After applying the laser comfort the area with a cooling compress.
After the treatment completes, you are free to go back to your home. This procedure is painless and does not cause any kind of complications. However, the client should pay heed to some aftercare measures for the results to last longer. Laser treatment completes in the sessions so be careful with preventive measures to make your skin ready for the next session.
- Avoid sun exposure as your skin becomes a little sensitive after the treatment.
- Wear sunscreens for 4 weeks post-treatment.
- Avoid harsh exercises to prevent sweating. Sweating is a red alert for bacterial infections on the skin after the laser.
- Do not use products that have a strong odor because they can cause skin irritation.
- Prefer using cold water rather than hot water. Because the hot water can cause a burning sensation and redness on the skin.
- Do not shave or wax the treatment area.
- Keep that site hydrated to prevent dryness.
- Make sure you clean the treatment area daily.
- If you feel your skin is having a severe kind of burning sensation and itchiness then consult your dermatologists immediately.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal in Dubai:
The laser procedure is a non-invasive method that aids in treating different conditions. It helps to cure acne, pimples, and scars too. However, the use of lasers for hair removal is increasing with each passing day. It is a beneficial procedure that helps in various ways:
- Manages to remove hair from any part of the body.
- The safe method that has no risks or complication.
- Removes the hair permanently.
- Does not require a longer recovery time.
- Is a faster procedure than other methods.
- Does not harm the surrounding tissues.
- Comfortable and painless.
- Is FDA approved and is eligible for clients above 19 years.
Number of Sessions:
Hair growth occurs in phases. The three phases of hair growth are anagen, catagen, and telogen. Anagen is the phase in which hair is in a growing phase and contains a high amount of melanin in the follicles. Customarily, the number of sessions depends upon the individual himself and the texture and growth of hair. Dermatologists mostly suggest 4-5 sessions. Each session has a gap of 4-6 weeks. The clients usually exasperate due to the gap between the session.
The gap between the session is to bring the hair into the anagen phase. In this phase, the hair contains abundant melanin in its follicles. And the laser principle works on the destruction of melanin. Applying laser in any phase other than anagen does not remove the hair permanently. So the dermatologist waits for the hair to come into the anagen phase and then performs the next session of the laser.
Side Effects of Laser Hair Removal in Dubai:
Laser is a safe procedure that does not have any side effects. It only causes temporary changes to the skin but it does not cause any impediment. The side effects it causes are mainly due to the laser pulse being too strong or quick. They mainly resolve on their own after 24 hours. The minor ones that laser produces are as follows:
- Itching and burning sensation.
- Infection if the device is not disinfect.
- Formation of blisters on sensitive skin.
Cost of Laser Hair Removal in Dubai:
The Cost of Laser Hair Removal in Dubai depends on various conditions such as the clinic you opt for, the number of sessions, and the dermatologists performing your procedure. However, this procedure is a cost-effective and safe procedure that can help you get rid of unwanted hair permanently.
Laser Hair Removal-A Comprehensive Guide is all that you need before going for the treatment. It provides you with all the information about the treatment procedure, its benefits, and its side effects. Laser is a guarded and potent method that can help you remove undesired hair permanently.