Individuals desire fresh and young-looking skin for their whole lives. But because of many factors, they cannot maintain their skin impression. Including sun exposure. Unhealthy diets and inappropriate uses of cosmetics. They try many things to restore their skin. But they are unable to get fresh skin. Here we are, giving you the best treatment to rejuvenate your skin. People select facelift surgery in Dubai to look more youthful and attractive. It improves the facial contour and gets rid of facial drooping. These aging-related alterations to your face can be fixed with the process. Due to the nature of the procedure. It may be unpleasant, but a local or general anesthetic might lessen the discomfort. To reduce risks, complications, and serious side effects from the procedure. It would be best if you had it performed by an experienced surgeon.
What Is The Aim Of The Process?
You can get a more youthful facial appearance with a cosmetic surgery technique. This process is another name for rhytidectomy in Dubai. It helps by removing extra facial skin. The following age signs can get away with the procedure:
- If your facial skin is drooping and relaxed.
- It removes the folds between your nose and the edges and bottom of your lips.
- It restores the facial fat that is missing or has decreased.
- It boosts the skin that is sagging on your cheeks or jaw.
- It helps with sagging skin and more in your neck obesity that resembles a “double chin.”
- Get rid of the extra skin and fat hanging around your chin and neck.
- It tightens the facial tissues beneath.
How Many Types Of Facelifts?
Depending on the face and neck regions that are being treated. There are various types of facelift operations. Various facelift procedures include:
It entails making incisions below the chin, around the hairline, and around the ears. Your face and neck tissues and other surrounding structures. When they remove from the underneath your skin tissues. When necessary, the surgeon will also trim the extra fat from your neck and jowls. The surgeon will next remove any extra skin and reposition your skin over your face. This procedure is suitable for those who desire to reverse considerable aging.
A SMAS Facelift
It targets the bottom of your face. It treats the muscular facial layer. During this operation, your muscles are tightened. It helps to get rid of extra skin and fat from your cheeks and lower face. It is an alternative to a standard facelift.
Deep Plane Facelift
This process is a combination of SMAS, fat, and skin. The surgeon tightens the entire face, fat, and skin. The surgeon tightens the entire face. It helps to treat several areas of your face at once.
The cheek region of your face is fixed during this procedure. Your cheek’s fat is reshaped by a surgeon, and the skin around your cheek will be tightened.
These operations lift the lower face and neck region. In comparison to other surgeries, it is a quicker and less invasive procedure. It is suitable for those who are younger and only exhibit little facial drooping.
Cutaneous (skin) Facelifts
These procedures work on your skin and target your neck and lower face. Those who undergo this process also get the following treatments. At the same time as their facelift surgery:
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid lift).
- Rhinoplasty (nose job).
- Facial augmentation.
- Eyebrow lift
- Dermal fillers for an injectable liquid facelift
- Remodeling of the jawline
- Peeling agent.
- Skin resurfacing with lasers.
Who Is Eligible For The Process?
This procedure is suitable for all applicants. To check the eligibility of the treatment, consider the following instructions:
- You don’t have a medical condition that would prevent your body from healing.
- Applicants must have good physical health.
- Neither of you smokes.
- You have reasonable mental expectations about the outcome of the facelift.
- Patients with facial aging symptoms but some skin elasticity make the ideal candidates.
- Patients in this category are often between the ages of 40 and 60.
- Candidates for surgery can be both younger and older.
How Do I Prepare For The Procedure?
Before your facelift procedure, your doctor might have you do the following:
- Get a medical checkup and/or a blood test.
- Take certain prescriptions or change the dosage of your present ones.
- Apply certain products to your face’s skin.
- Give up smoking.
- Don’t consume particular foods or drinks.
- Avoid using aspirin and several anti-inflammatory medications. They can cause more bleeding.
- Sun protection for your skin.
- Stop using drugs.
Before your surgery, pay close attention to the instructions the surgeon provides you. You’ll recover more after surgery if you follow their instructions.
What Happens During Surgery?
Surgery for a facelift involves a lot of processes. Here is a description of each stage.
- The expert injects the anesthetic to make you calm. While your surgeon performs the procedure. The ideal choice for you and your particular type of surgery will be prescribed by your surgeon.
- Your surgeon may make incisions in these locations during surgery. Depending on the type of facelift you receive,
- At the temples, around your hairline.
- Close to your ears.
- At the back of your head.
- Under the chin.
- Depending on the kind of facelift you’re undergoing. The size of the incisions will also change. Before the procedure, your surgeon will go through all this with you.
- This process entails stretching the muscles in the face. It helps to reshape facial skin, and/or cut facial fat. Your surgeon might carry out only one of these procedures them. It depends on the type of facelift you’re undergoing. Before your operation, you and your surgeon will go over the procedure in great detail.
Treating The Wounds
- The expert will use the following techniques to close the incision.
- Discreet stitches.
- Stitches should be taken out in a few days.
- Skin bounder.
What Is The Aftercare Of The Procedure?
A medical professional will take you to a room for observation as you recover from surgery. Once you’re stable, you’ll be able to leave the hospital. This takes a few hours.
- To lessen swelling and bruising, you can have a bandage covering your face.
- Also possible are tiny drainage tubes.
- Your doctor will set up a follow-up consultation.
- Provide you with detailed instructions for your surgery recovery. Including how to take care of your incision sites and drains.
- If required, your surgeon will write you a prescription for painkillers.
- It is advisable that you stay in bed and rest at home.
- After surgery, avoid strenuous activities for a few days.
- Avoid smoking since it can make healing tougher.
- After surgery, refrain from drinking alcohol for at least two months.
- Take a few days off from household chores and other regular activities.
What Is The Cost Of The Procedure?
The cost of a facelift in Dubai is affordable. It ranges from AED 32,000. But it is not constant. It depends on how much loose skin needs treatment. And how much your surgeon costs. It can be changed by many elements, including:
- The knowledge of the doctor.
- The selection of the treatment option.
- The location of the clinic.
- The condition of the target side.
Does Insurance Cover The Cost Of The Process?
It depends on the condition and cause of the problem. If your skin becomes saggy because of medications, have a procedure. Then some health insurance gives the coverage fee. If you wish to improve your appearance without having any medical conditions. Then there are no chances of getting coverage.
What Are The Benefits Of The Process?
This process offers uncountable advantages. The major benefits are listed below:
- It boosts confidence in an individual.
- This treatment is infection free.
- They are painless procedures because they work under anesthesia.
- It helps reduce the extra folds of your skin.
- It modifies the facial feathers.
- This treatment reverses aging symptoms.
- It helps to remove the creases and saggy skin around the eyes and forehead.
What Are The Complications Of The Process?
As each picture has two sides. In the same way, all procedures offer more benefits and fewer adverse effects. But if you have selected skilled experts, then there are no chances of infection. Facelift surgery risks can include the following:
- Concerns with anesthesia
- difficulties with wound healing.
- hematoma (blood collection in the surgical region).
- Changes in skin sensitivity.
- Facial nerve damage
- Permanent or temporary hair loss around the incision areas.
- Persistent swelling
- Inconsistencies in skin color.