What is the future of Real Estate in Hyderabad’s Gachibowli?
According to the research conducted by ANAROCK in 2017, the unsold residential property inventory of South India had declined rapidly as compared to the other parts of India. The reports showed that Hyderabad had the least unsold properties amongst the other cities and the findings indicated that the unsold inventory declined by 21%. As a result, Hyderabad has steadily evolved as the most preferred investment destinations across the country.
Gachibowli in Hyderabad is recognised as one of the most popular investment destinations of the country. Known as a popular IT/ITes and Financial hub of Hyderabad, Gachibowli has now become the most desirable place for Residential Developments as well as Commercial Office Spaces. This micro-market is located approximately 5 km from HITEC City-another IT Hub of Hyderabad and it attracts working professionals from different part of the country. Companies such as Infosys, Microsoft, IBM, Cognizant, ICICI and many other large enterprises are driving ahead the real estate market of this region. With the availability of job opportunities, growing infrastructure and good housing options, the home buyers are showing keen interest in purchasing apartments or villas in Gachibowli.
Gachibowli has many commuting options that make living here quite convenient:
- Road: Gachibowli has easy access to Outer Ring Road (ORR) through Old Mumbai Highway, Pullela Gopichand Academy road as well as ISB road. The micro-market also provides smooth access to Rajiv Gandhi International Airport Shamshabad and HITEC City.
- Rail: The nearest Multi-Modal Transport System (MMTS) railway station is Lingampally, located 7 km away from Gachibowli and HITEC City railway station is at a distance of 9 km.
- Metro rail: Phase 2 of L&T Hyderabad metro rail (HMR) is planned to pass through Gachibowli till the Airport.
“The presence of several corporate offices in the vicinity and availability of residential developments at competitive rates will continue to encourage home buyers to look at Gachibowli for their housing needs.”
– Prashant Thakur, Head of Research at ANAROCK Property Consultants
As per the realty sources, the residential property prices in Gachibowli ranges from Rs.4,200 to Rs.6,540 per sq.ft. In this locality, 2 and 3 BHK apartment configurations are most in demand. Thus, if you are planning to invest in properties in Hyderabad, Gachibowli can be an ideal choice for property investment in current scenario.
How is Vertex Panache Apartments in Hyderabad?
Among the best properties in Hyderabad, Vertex Panache Apartments in Gachibowli is one of the hottest residential property for sale in Hyderabad. Vertex Panache offers premium quality 2 & 3 BHK residential apartments in the core of the city. The interiors, as well as exteriors, are beautifully designed by experienced designers showcasing a blissful combination of comfort and splendour. Located just 3 minutes drive from Wipro Circle, this residential project offers an excellent proximity to the IT corridor, hospitals, international schools and social amenities. It is right next to the Outer Ring Road.
Thus, Vertex Panache provides a lot more than a luxury apartment; it brings convenience precisely to your doorsteps.
Who is the builder Vertex Panache?
Vertex Homes Pvt Ltd is a property development firm which specialises in residential, commercial and premium plotting development. With a legacy of 24 years, Vertex Group has evolved into one of South India’s premier builders. With a clear vision of providing “Modern Living”, Vertex has been offering townships and gated communities with highest standard of living.
What is the status of the project?
With just a few months to go for the handover of Vertex Panache Phase – 1, the Panache Lifestyle will soon be yours. The possession date of Phase 1 is expected by second half of 2018.
Vertex Panache Phase – 2 is already underway and will be ready for launch soon.
What is the exact location of Vertex Panache?
Location of Vertex Panache: Sy. No. 180 to 183 and 184 Part, Narsingi Post & Village, R. R. District Gachibowli, Hyderabad– 500075
Vertex Panache USP
- The project contains 6 towers with G+12 levels in each
- Club House along with Spa, Gym and Swimming Pool
- A well-designed landscape garden along with trees and plantations
- Developed next to the Ring Road
- Multi-Purpose Hall
- Meditation Center
- Complete Power back-up along with 24-hour camera surveillance
- Administrative building
Vertex Panache Location Advantage
- IT Offices (Financial District) just minutes’ drive
- 3 minutes’ drive from Wipro circle
- Right next to ORR
- Hospitals just 2 minutes’ drive
- International Schools just 2 minutes’ drive
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport just 20 minutes’ drive from Panache
Thus, Vertex Panache is an ideal match for the search of quality housing with lavish interiors, green landscapes and excellent amenities, luxury living at a great location.
Vertex Panache Walk-Through [YouTube Link by Vertex Homes]
If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook or any social media platforms. Thank you!