The global Fillings and Toppings market was valued at USD 8.80 billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 14.13 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2017 to 2025. Fillings and toppings form an important component of any bakery and confectionery product. The demand is expected to remain high owing to changing consumer tastes. The product innovation in terms of fillings and toppings is expected to be a major factor driving market demand.
Market Dynamics: 1. Market Drivers 1.1 Rising demand for confectionery products 1.2 Increasing purchasing power in developing countries 2. Market Restraints 2.1 Increasing demand for clean label products 2.2 Volatile raw material prices
Market Segmentation: The global Fillings and Toppings market is segmented on the function, product, application, flavor, raw material, and region. 1. By Function: 1.1 Stabilizing 1.2 Glazing 1.3 Flavor Enhancing 1.4 Viscosity 1.5 Texturizing
2. By Product: 2.1 Sprinkles 2.2 Fondants 2.3 Creams 2.4 Syrups, Pastes and Variegates 2.5 Fruits and Nuts
3. By Application 3.1 Bakery 3.2 Confectionery 3.3 Dairy and Frozen Products 3.4 Beverages 3.5 Convenience Foods
4. By Flavor 4.1 Chocolate 4.2 Nut 4.3 Vanilla 4.4 Caramel 4.5 Fruit 4.6 Others
5. By Raw Materials 5.1 Cocoa 5.2 Fruits 5.3 Sweeteners 5.3.1 Artificial 5.3.2 Natural 5.4 Dairy Ingredients 5.5 Texturizers 5.5.1 Starch Based 5.5.2 Hydrocolloid Based 5.6 Others
6. By Region: 6.1 North America (U.S., anada, Mexico) 6.2 Europe (Germany, UK, France, Rest of Europe) 6.3 Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Rest of Asia Pacific)
6.4 Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) 6.5 Middle East & Africa
Competitive Landscape: The major players in the market are as follows: 1. Ashland 2. Archer Daniels Midland Company 3. Barry Callebaut 4. Associated British Foods PLC 5. AAK AB 6. Cargill 7. Agrana Beteilgungs AG 8. Tate and Lyle PLC 9. Zentis GmbH & Co. Kg 10. Highlander Partners LP These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Research study on the Fillings and Toppings market was performed in five phases which include Secondary research, Primary research, subject matter expert advice, quality check and final review. The market data was analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market shares and key trends were taken into consideration while making the report. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis.
To know more about the research methodology of verified market research and other aspects of the research study, kindly get in touch with our sales team.